Here is a step-by-step guide to show you how to completely unroot or install Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T. This guide will remove any previous information that you have on your internal storage and restore it like the day your first bought your Galaxy Note 3.
In this guide we will be using Odin, a software to loading Android 4.4.2 KitKat on the Galaxy Note 3 and the Android 4.4.2 KitKat software. It will only take about 15 minutes to completely finish this guide. Follow the directions below to install/unroot T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
NOTE: This will delete everything on your phone! Back it up!
1. Enter your phone into "Download Mode". Make sure your phone is unplugged and turned off. Hold the volume down, home center, and power button at the same time. When you feel a vibration let go of the power, but keep holding onto the volume down and home button.
2. Press the volume up to continue and plug in your phone via microUSB.
3. Download Odin3v185.zip and TMB-N900TUVUCNB4-20140305155920.zip using the links below.
4. Unzip and open Odin3 v1.85. In Odin you should see a yellow highlighted box on the left of the program. If you don't, download and install Samsung USB drivers.
5. Unzip TMB-N900TUVUCNB4-20140305155920.zip. Then in Odin click on "PDA" and locate/select N900TUVUCNB4_N900TTMBCNB4_N900TUVUCNB4_HOME.tar.md5.
6. Click on "Start". This part will take about 10 minutes.
7. Once complete your phone will automatically reboot and you will be on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Q: Odin showed "Pass" on the box and my phone rebooted, but it's stuck on the boot up logo.
A: Enter into Recovery Mode. First power off your phone then hold the volume up, home center, and power button at the same time. When you feel a vibration let go of the power, but keep holding onto the volume up and home button. Select "wipe data/factory reset" > "Yes". Then "reboot system now".