This guide will show you how to root the LG G2 for any variant including T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Bell, Telus, and Rogers variants. This process will only take a few minutes in total and is fairly easy to do, so you don't really need to be tech savy.
Follow these steps to root your LG G2!
1. Go into Settings > General > About phone > Software information > Tap on Build Number for about 10 times until you get a small box text that says "You are now a developer".
2. Go back into the main general tab and select "Developer options". Now turn on Developer Options and check mark "USB debugging". Make sure your phone is unplugged or that option will be grayed out!
3. Download and install LG G2 drivers on your computer using the link below:
3. Plug in your phone via microUSB to your phone and the USB side to your computer.
5. Download and extract ioroot10.zip onto your computer using the link below
6. Open the extracted folder and run "root.bat".
7. During the process the program will ask you to unplug the USB cable, turn off USB debugging, turn on USB debugging, and plug your phone back into the computer. Do it when prompted! Then press enter to continue.
8. Now the program will let you know that it is going to install SuperUser, press any key to accept and continue.
9. You are now done! Your LG G2 is fully rooted. To confirm that your G2 is rooted install an app like Titanium Backup and if you get SuperUser request you are!
Credits - XDA
If this guide helped you root your LG G2, please support us by liking our Facebook page!