Get free WiFi tether for Galaxy Note 3 AT&T and Verizon!
We know paying for WiFi tether from our carriers is unfair to us, luckily we have a guide below to get free WiFi tether on the SM-N900P Sprint Galaxy Note 3 for both deodexed and odexed ROMS.
1. Make sure your Galaxy Note 3 is rooted. If not, follow this guide.
2. Download NOTE3-MI5-DEODEXED-HOTSPOT-MOD.zip if your running on a custom ROM or NOTE3-MI5-ODEXED-HOTSPOT-MOD.zip if your on stock Touchwiz ROM using the links below.
3. Transfer the zip file to your phone.
4. Enter into recovery mode. Power off your phone. Press the volume up, home button and power button all at the same time. Once your phone vibrates ONLY let go of your power button.
5. Now follow the installation steps below depending on if you have CWM (ClockworkMod) or TWRP Recovery.
CWM (ClockworkMod): Go to "Install zip from SD card" > "Choose zip from SD card" > locate and select the transferred zip file > choose "Yes". Go back and reboot your phone.
TWRP: Go to "Install" > located and select the transferred zip file > slide your finger to install it. Once complete reboot your phone.
6. Your Galaxy Note 3 is now enabled and you can go into settings and turn on WiFi hotspot without getting charged!
Like Our Facebook Page to Help Support Us! Thank You!